note that you are now required to wear a face covering in all areas of the
College except for in your classroom. Please ensure that you have a face
covering before you enter the College.
If you forget to bring a face
covering, a single use face mask can be purchased for £1.50 from the Main
Reception in the Skills Park.
Thank you for your co-operation.
In response to the increase in Covid-19 cases in the last week, we are changing our college-wide approach to face coverings.
From Tuesday 15 September, face coverings MUST be worn by
students and staff in communal areas of the college (unless exempt).
- Entrances and reception areas
- Catering areas
- Seating or waiting areas
You do not need to wear a face covering:
- Within your designated bubble classrooms and workshops
We would also like to remind you that everyone is legally required to wear a face covering* on public transport, shops and most other indoor public spaces
Please be considerate to students, staff and members of the public.
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Stay within your designated ‘bubble’ areas at all times
- Wear a face covering when required to do so, in and outside the college
- Observe social distancing guidelines in and outside the college
- The college catering facilities for students are ‘Grab-and-go’ only. Please eat and drink within the classroom or outdoor areas.