GCSE Maths Exam Date:
Thursday, 8th June 2017 (Morning, 9.30am) (Calculator)
Maths GCSE Skills Check Classes - Wednesday 7th June 2017: 1.00pm - 3.30pm In the Skills Zone (above the LRC)
Students taking GCSE exams must:
- Be at college between 08.30 and 08.50 to register (Canteen), then go to LRC to see your teacher and be directed to your exam room for a prompt 09.30 start.
- You must bring your college ID
- You must bring black pens and maths equipment as required.
- All exams start at 09.30 prompt.
Students not taking a GCSE exam:
- Thursday 25th May, Tuesday 6th June and Thursday 8th June there will be no lessons in the morning.
- Lessons will be as normal in the afternoon of the exams, starting at 1.30.
- The College and canteen will be open from 12.30
- Your attendance will not be affected by this as you will be on study leave and we expect you to use your time wisely.
The following lessons will still take place as normal on these mornings:
- Foundation Learning
- Higher Education
- Full cost
- Day Release